Island Lake Park Upgrades
Contract No.: 300043577.1000
Sealed Bids shall be submitted to the Town, on the forms provided, by courier (preferred) or hand delivering the bid by appointment only in a clearly marked opaque envelope. The Bidder is to call the Town Hall (519) 941-3599 to make arrangements for delivering their bid and allow for Town staff to unlock the front doors. All Bids shall be received at; Mono Town Hall, 347209 Mono Centre Road, Mono, ON L9W 6S3 during regular business hours (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.), no later than:
The Work includes:
- Installation of erosion and sediment control measures;
- Site preparation including topsoil stripping and stockpiling;
- Excavation including cut to fill, compaction and final grading;
- Tennis court installation;
- Limestone screenings pathway;
- Provisional tennis shelter and playing field;
- Electrical supply and connections;
- Landscaping; and
- Restoration of the site upon completion of the work.
A digital copy of the Bid Documents will be available on February 25, 2021 by contacting Kelly Linton via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone (519-938-3041) free of charge.
In addition to other provisions in the Bid Documents, the lowest or any Bid will not necessarily be accepted.