The Work includes:
- Installation of erosion and sediment control measures;
- Clearing/grubbing of trees and vegetation;
- Removal of existing bridge superstructures;
- Installation of debris platforms/collection measures;
- Excavation and exposure of concrete ballast walls;
- Concrete removal and modification of substructure;
- Fabrication, delivery and erection of structural steel;
- Delivery and installation of timber decking;
- Embankment and roadway reconstruction and grading;
- Installation of roadside protection; and,
- Restoration of the site upon completion of the work.
A digital copy of the Bid Documents may be obtained on Monday, January 25, 2021, from the Contract Administrator free of charge. A hard copy of the Bid Documents will be available by request only, and can be obtained at the office of the Contract Administrator, R.J. Burnside & Associates Limited, 15 Townline, Orangeville ON L9W 3R4, for a non-refundable fee of $80.00 (including HST), payable via cash or cheque to R.J. Burnside & Associates Limited.
In addition to other provisions in the Bid Documents, the lowest or any Bid will not necessarily be accepted.