You can pay for some planning-related fees online. You can find a list of other relevant service fees on the Planning page.
Paying Planning Fees Online
Pre Consultation: Plan of Subdivision
An pre-consultation meeting application has been received by the Town of Mono for the proposed development of a subdivision consisting of 12.2 metre (40 feet) residential lots.
Pre-C 05-21: Powerhouse Properties Ltd: Addition to existing Self Storage Facility
Pre-Consultation for a Residential Subdivision Development
A Pre Consultation application has been submitted to the Planning Department for the development of a residential subdivision containing 220 three-storey townhomes.
Pre-Consultation for a Building Envelope on Site for Single Detached Dwelling
To facilitate permissions to establish a building envelope on site for a single detached dwelling, private service and access/entrance (CON 2 W W PT LOT 25 RP 7R679 PART 2).
Pre-Consultation for Site Plan Approval Requirements for Licensed Cannabis Producer
A pre-consultation meeting has been requested by Powell Planning & Associates (PPA), on behalf of 2306718 Ontario Inc. for a Site Plan Approval for 508504 Highway 89, Mono. Following Pre-Consultation, a Site Plan approval is required for the proposed use of a licensed cannabis producer, which is a permitted use within the existing Rural Official Plan designation, and MI-2) General Industrial Zone.
Grading Review Fee Payment
Pay the fee for a Grading Review. A grading review may be required during the development permit process if the property is zoned Suburban Residential. This fee can be paid online or in-person at Town Hall.
Zoning Confirmation Fee Payment
Pay the fee for a Zoning Confirmation Letter. The letter can be used if the property is being sold and the buyer wants information about the land uses and zoning of the property.
Other Planning Fees
Pay a fee that is not listed on the Paying Planning Fees Online Page. Please only use this form if you have been asked to do so by the Town of Mono's Planning Department.
- Presentation given by Tim Brook, P.Eng, Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- Presentation given by James Dyck, P.Eng, Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs,Vineland, Ontario, Canada
- Presentation given by Patricia Murakami
- Presentation given by Gary Murakami
- Presentation given by Terry Woloszyn
- Presentation given by Felicite Morgan
- Transcription of questions asked by members of the public gallery
- Natural Heritage AtlasAn interactive history of the natural heritage and geology in Mono. A user guide for this Atlas is available at
Atlas User Guide
Natural Heritage Planning MapThe Natural Heritage System Planning Map includes parcels, draft natural heritage system layers, and municipal boundaries. A user guide for this Planning Map is available at Heritage System Planning App User Guide
- Statutory Notice of Public Meeting: Official Plan Amendment 41 | July 24, 2018
- Notice of Adoption OPA 41 | Last Day for Filing a Notice of Appeal is August 15, 2018
- Final Official Plan Amendment (OPA) 41 Part A, B, C | July 24, 2018
- Final Official Plan Amendment, Consolidated Text (OPA 41 Part B) | July 24, 2018
- Notice of Complete Application OPA 41 | August 15, 2017
- Comments on Draft OPA 41
- NVCA/CVC/TRCA Comments | October 31, 2017
- County of Dufferin Comments | September 29, 2017
- MMAH/MNRF/OMAFRA/MOECC -(One Window) Comments | May 18, 2018
- Natural Heritage Committee Report to Council | July 25, 2017
- Official Plan Amendment (OPA) 41 Part A, B, C | August 3, 2017
- Official Plan Amendment Consolidated Text (OPA 41 Part B)
Official Plan Schedule Maps
- Schedule H1- Natural Heritage System
- Schedule H2- Natural Heritage System with Designations
- Schedule H3 - Surface Water Features
- Schedule H4 - Wetlands
- Schedule H5 - Significant Woodlands
- Schedule H6 - Areas of Natural & Scientific Interest
- Schedule H7 - Significant Valleylands
- Schedule H8 - Natural Heritage Areas
- Schedule A to OP41 - Natural Heritage System
Front Desk Access
A Town of Mono Natural Heritage binder is located at the Town of Mono Town Hall front desk, containing the draft Natural Heritage Atlas mapping, policies and methods, for review and comment. Additional copies of binder materials may be requested at the front desk.
All comments, additions or deletions would be gratefully appreciated. Please send by email to the Planning Department or leave written materials at the Town of Mono Municipal front desk. Thank you.