Violet Hill Gravel Pit - Comments Received
Below are comments received by the Town of Mono on the proposed Violet Hill Gravel Pit. They are grouped by comments received by various agencies, followed by peer review comments, and those received by members of the public.
Greenwood Aggregates responded to many of the issues raised in the Town Peer Review. Greenwood's responses are available here.
Return to Greenwood Aggregates Proposed Violet Hill Gravel Pit page.
- Presentation given by Tim Brook, P.Eng, Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- Presentation given by James Dyck, P.Eng, Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs,Vineland, Ontario, Canada
- Presentation given by Patricia Murakami
- Presentation given by Gary Murakami
- Presentation given by Terry Woloszyn
- Presentation given by Felicite Morgan
- Transcription of questions asked by members of the public gallery
- Natural Heritage AtlasAn interactive history of the natural heritage and geology in Mono. A user guide for this Atlas is available at
Atlas User Guide
Natural Heritage Planning MapThe Natural Heritage System Planning Map includes parcels, draft natural heritage system layers, and municipal boundaries. A user guide for this Planning Map is available at Heritage System Planning App User Guide
- Statutory Notice of Public Meeting: Official Plan Amendment 41 | July 24, 2018
- Notice of Adoption OPA 41 | Last Day for Filing a Notice of Appeal is August 15, 2018
- Final Official Plan Amendment (OPA) 41 Part A, B, C | July 24, 2018
- Final Official Plan Amendment, Consolidated Text (OPA 41 Part B) | July 24, 2018
- Notice of Complete Application OPA 41 | August 15, 2017
- Comments on Draft OPA 41
- NVCA/CVC/TRCA Comments | October 31, 2017
- County of Dufferin Comments | September 29, 2017
- MMAH/MNRF/OMAFRA/MOECC -(One Window) Comments | May 18, 2018
- Natural Heritage Committee Report to Council | July 25, 2017
- Official Plan Amendment (OPA) 41 Part A, B, C | August 3, 2017
- Official Plan Amendment Consolidated Text (OPA 41 Part B)
Official Plan Schedule Maps
- Schedule H1- Natural Heritage System
- Schedule H2- Natural Heritage System with Designations
- Schedule H3 - Surface Water Features
- Schedule H4 - Wetlands
- Schedule H5 - Significant Woodlands
- Schedule H6 - Areas of Natural & Scientific Interest
- Schedule H7 - Significant Valleylands
- Schedule H8 - Natural Heritage Areas
- Schedule A to OP41 - Natural Heritage System
Front Desk Access
A Town of Mono Natural Heritage binder is located at the Town of Mono Municipal Office front desk, containing the draft Natural Heritage Atlas mapping, policies and methods, for review and comment. Additional copies of binder materials may be requested at the front desk.
All comments, additions or deletions would be gratefully appreciated. Please send by email to the Planning Department or leave written materials at the Town of Mono Municipal front desk. Thank you.