Anyone wishing to initiate a pre-consultation meeting is asked to complete the application form and return it to the Town of Mono Planning Department.
Purpose of the Pre-Consultation Meeting
- Pre-consultations allow prospective applicants to meet with Town Staff and commenting Agencies regarding Planning Act applications and/or development proposals before any application(s) is filed
- Determine requirements for a complete application(s)
- Achieve an understanding of the approvals process
- Town Staff and Agencies review Applicant's proposal, get clarity, and provide feedback through dialogue
- Staff contact is assigned
- Development processes are reviewed
- Issues for further discussion are flagged
- Consideration of unforeseen matters is addressed
- Notes are taken and the Applicant is provided with a list of the required information necessary to file an Application
This form must be completed by the Owner or Authorized Application/Agent.
If you require assistance in completing this application, you can contact the Town of Mono Planning Department at 519-941-3599, ext. 224/230.
You can download a .pdf version to fill in and print here: