Mono Parkland Needs Study 2018
The Town of Mono is preparing a Parkland Needs Study to explore ways to improve our parks! Start thinking about what parks mean to you by considering the following:
- What are the best things about parks and outdoor recreation opportunities in Mono?
- How can Mono’s parks be improved?
- What are your highest priorities for parks and outdoor recreation opportunities in Mono?
Over the next few weeks, there will be a number of opportunities for you to become a part of the conversation and make sure your voice is heard. Here’s how you can get involved:
1. Attend one of our Launch Events: A great way for residents to learn more about the Study and provide input to Town Staff and the Consultants. These are drop-in events (there is no presentation).
Thursday, March 8th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Mono Community Centre (754483 Mono Centre Road)
Monday, March 19th from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monora Park Pavilion (500 Monora Park Drive)
Monday, March 19th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monora Park Pavilion (500 Monora Park Drive)
2. Fill out our Community Survey: The Community Survey will be open until March 23, 2018 and can be accessed by clicking the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/monoparks
3. Written Comments: Submit written comments at any municipal facility or e-mail them to Recreation@townofmono.com.
To get more information or to share your ideas for the Parkland Needs Study, send us an email at Recreation@townofmono.com.
The survey and the study have been completed. You can now view the completed final version of the Parkland Needs Study. All of the participation and feedback was greatly appreciated during the course of the study.
Director of Recreation
Phone: 519-941-3599 ext. 227