Pleased be advised that NFTC’s main fibre infrastructure in Mono has wrapped up and NFTC and their Contractor’s are currently working to connect private services to residences and businesses. Concurrently, restoration works will also be taking place to any areas that were damaged / disturbed during these operations. It is expected that restoration will take upwards to a month to complete.
Your continued cooperation and patience is appreciated.
Should you have any questions or inquires regarding this work, please contact the Contractor below:
There will be no road closures during the construction; however, you may experience minor delays on these road sections.
- Mono-Amaranth Townline — 20 Sideroad to County Road 16
- 15 Sideroad — Mono-Amaranth Townline to Highway 10
- Devon Gate & Madill Drive
- Blind Line — 593310 to 593320 Blind Line
- 25 Sideroad — Mono-Amaranth Townline to 426016 25 Sideroad
- Hurontario St — County Road 8 to 10 Sideroad
- 10 Sideroad — Hurontario St to 287199 10 Sideroad
- 1st Line EHS — 714064 1st Line EHS to Hockley Rd
- 2nd Line EHS — Hockley Rd to 5 Sideroad
- 3rd Line EHS — 5 Sideroad to Highway 9
- Rose Ridge Lane
- 20 Sideroad — Mono-Amaranth Townline to 386017 20 Sideroad
- 5 Sideroad — 2nd Line EHS to 3rd Line EHS
Mono Installation Locations
Letter from the NFTC
Sign Up to Receive Updates
You can sign up to receive updates on the NFTC's fibre optic installation in Dufferin County by going to nftctelecom.com/dufferin