Last year around this same time, there were reports of several thefts and break-ins occurring in Mono and the surrounding area. There have already been 2 confirmed break-ins on cars parked by trails. When you park your car to go for a hike/walk on a trail, please remember not to leave any valuables in your car, lock your doors, and stay aware of your surroundings. If you leave valuables in your car, take some time to store them where they will be hidden from view.
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
Rogers fastest fibre-powered internet† and TV is coming to Mono
Registration is full. Join our waitlist and we'll reach out if there's an opening!
Registration is full.
Cyclones (9 and 10)
Twisters (7 and 8)
Tykes (5 and 6)
Lil Cleats (3 or 4)
Step 2: Registration of Another Player
Please make sure you have pressed the "Add Player" button above before moving on to add another player.
Add Second Player
Step 3: Register a Third Player
Please make sure you have pressed the "Add Second Player" button in that section before filling out this section.
Add Third Player
Step 4: Register a Fourth Player
Please make sure you have pressed the "Add Third Player" button in that section before filling out this section.
Add Fourth Player
If you are all finished registering all players and pushed the "Add Player button", you may complete your registration and pay. Otherwise, please go on to Step 2 to register another player.Complete Registration(s) and Pay
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey