Notes for Monora Park & Mono Community Centre:
- If a wedding has booked a room at either facility, on any day, but not the use of the gazebo, then the gazebo and any unrented areas of the facility will be available for other groups to rent.
- The Town will not set up for weddings/anniversaries, large parties, etc. For meetings, the setup charges are as follows:
» 10-49 people: $34.00
» 50-100 people: $46.00
» 100-150 people: $57.00
» 151-200 people: $69.00
- For those functions requiring overnight use of the hall (e.g., art classes, art shows, etc.), there will be an additional fee of $56.00 per night.
- For those functions being held on a Monday to Thursday, and Friday until 5:00pm that require let in the day prior to their function, there will be an additional fee of $200.00 for the banquet rooms and $75.00 for the other rooms. For let ins on the Friday for an all day function on Saturday, the additional fee will be $200.00 for banquet rooms and $125.00 for other rooms. There will be no early entry for functions on Sundays.
- Non alcoholic functions of 1-49 people, such as meetings, family reunions, fundraisers: -$50.00
- Non alcoholic functions of 50 – 100 people, such as meetings, family reunions, fundraisers -$100.00
- Non alcoholic functions of up to 200 people, such as meetings, family reunions, fundraisers -$200.00
- Alcoholic functions in the lower rooms such as meetings, family reunions, fundraisers -$200.00
- Alcoholic functions in the upper rooms such as meetings, family reunions, fundraisers -$500.00
If for any reason a function is cancelled at least three months prior to the booked date,our policy is to refund one half of the deposit, with a minimum cancellation fee of $50.00. If a function is cancelled between three months and three weeks of the booked date, then the full deposit is forfeited. If a function is cancelled within three weeks of the date, then full rental fees are forfeited.