Ritchie Fill Alteration - Proposed Variance Under Bylaw 2014-31
Dated December 9, 2019
Robert Brett Ritchie
Tammy Lyn Ritchie
Robert Paul Ritchie
Nicholas James Richie
833231 4th Line, Mono
Part of the West Half of Lot 4, Concession 5 EHS, Town of Mono, County of Dufferin
The owners of the property made an application to the Town of Mono for a proposed variance (exception) to certain provisions contained in the Site Alteration and Fill Bylaw 2014-31, being a Bylaw to regulate site alterations, placement of fill, and removal of topsoil within the Town of Mono.
The Owners of the subject property propose to install approximately 22,000 cubic metres (equivalent to about 1835 tandem truck loads) of environmentally clean fill on a portion of the subject property, to build a one-half (1/2) mile exercise track for their personal standard bred horses and sole personal use.
The most recent Fill Management Plan, dated April 9 2020 is available online for review (please note: the cover page is incorrectly dated April 9, 2019 but is corrected on subsequent pages). The initial Fill Management Plan, dated December 6, 2019 is also still available online.
All information submitted in support of a public meeting or an open house is collected in accordance with the Municipal Act, 2001 (as amended), Section 253(1) and may be used in Council deliberations and may be disclosed in full, including email, names and addresses to persons requesting access to records. All information submitted to the municipality is subject to the Municipal Freedom of Information Act (MFIPPA). Questions about this notice of collection should be directed to Fred Simpson, Deputy Clerk, 519-941-3599 Ext. 234 or email@example.com.
- Comments to Richie Fill Proposal, dated October 8, 2019
- Fill Management Plan, dated December 6, 2019
- Burnside Municipal Perspective & Letter Dated December 19, 2019
- Variance under Site Alteration & Fill Bylaw 2014-31, Ritchie, dated January 22, 2020
- Peer Review of Natural Heritage, prepared by R.J. Burnside Associates, dated February 10, 2020
- Applicant Request to Postpone February 25, 2020 Meeting to March, 2020, dated February 11, 2020
- Site Alteration Work Order, dated March 11, 2020
- Characterization of Imported Soil Located at 833231 4th Line, Mono, dated April 8, 2020
- Fill Management Plan for 833231 4th line, Mono, dated April 9, 2020
- Amended Site Alteration Work Order, dated April 17, 2020
- Amended Amended Site Alteration Work Order, dated June 4, 2020
- Ministry of the Environment Conservation and Parks Fill Response, dated June 19, 2020
- Notice Of Public Meeting on July 14, 2020 — Proposed Variance Under Bylaw 2014-31 (“Fill Bylaw”), dated June 23, 2020
- Site Alteration Work Order Work Plan, dated June 25, 2020
- Letter from residents, dated July 8 and August 2, 2020
- Response to letter from residents and the follow-up from the residents, dated August 6, 2020
- Correspondence to Ritchie, dated August 14, 2020
Extends the last day the order is to be complied with to August 28, 2020
- Letter to Ritchie, Removal Progress and Extension to Timeline, dated August 28, 2020
- Ritchie Report Fill Removal Compliance, dated September 14, 2020 (New!)