Internet Service Task Force | Test Your Internet Performance
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
What do you wish your Internet could do for you?
A tool was developed for the County of Dufferin by the Canadian Internet Registration Authority - CIRA to specifically measure Internet speeds and performance throughout the county. It can pinpoint your address, identify your provider, internet speed and performance. It does not reveal your identity but will generate invaluable information about Internet service in Mono.
As this tool has been online for a while, we already have over 840 results from Mono but we need many more.
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey