In May of 2020 the Mono Pollinator Garden volunteers buried cotton undies in various places around the garden. The concept is that over time the soil microbes would eat away at the cotton. Eight weeks later the undies were dug up and were graded for their levels of degradation. The "undies test" helps indicates for the levels of soil microbes and overall soil health. Try it in your garden!
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
Rogers fastest fibre-powered internet† and TV is coming to Mono
Cyclones (9 and 10)
Twisters (7 and 8)
Tykes (5 and 6)
Lil Cleats (3 or 4)
Step 2: Registration of Another Player
Please make sure you have pressed the "Add Player" button above before moving on to add another player.
Add Second Player
Step 3: Register a Third Player
Please make sure you have pressed the "Add Second Player" button in that section before filling out this section.
Add Third Player
Step 4: Register a Fourth Player
Please make sure you have pressed the "Add Third Player" button in that section before filling out this section.
Add Fourth Player
If you are all finished registering all players and pushed the "Add Player button", you may complete your registration and pay. Otherwise, please go on to Step 2 to register another player.Complete Registration(s) and Pay
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey