The Dufferin Board of Trade’s (DBOT) 2023 Business Survey is open. This survey helps DBOT and its municipal and community partners learn the issues that are impacting our local businesses. We want to know what’s keeping you, our small business owners, up at night. The information gathered from the survey will help shape DBOT’s workplan, ensuring they are able to focus on supporting businesses in the areas it is needed most. Please take 5 minutes complete the survey by February 24, 2023. The survey is open to DBOT members and non-members. As a thank you for your time, DBOT is pleased to offer all participants the chance to win one of three $50 gift cards to a local business.
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
Rogers fastest fibre-powered internet† and TV is coming to Mono
Cyclones (9 and 10)
Twisters (7 and 8)
Tykes (5 and 6)
Lil Cleats (3 or 4)
Step 2: Registration of Another Player
Please make sure you have pressed the "Add Player" button above before moving on to add another player.
Add Second Player
Step 3: Register a Third Player
Please make sure you have pressed the "Add Second Player" button in that section before filling out this section.
Add Third Player
Step 4: Register a Fourth Player
Please make sure you have pressed the "Add Third Player" button in that section before filling out this section.
Add Fourth Player
If you are all finished registering all players and pushed the "Add Player button", you may complete your registration and pay. Otherwise, please go on to Step 2 to register another player.Complete Registration(s) and Pay
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey