Rayville Residential Plan of Subdivision
Resubmission of Application for Draft Plan of Subdivision (DPA 2013-01) and Application to Amend the Zoning By-Law, ZBA 2013-01.
The proposed development is a rural estate residential Draft Plan of Subdivision, consisting of the following features:
- 33 residential lots, ranging in size from 0.203 ha (0.502 ac) to 0.328 ha (0.811 ac). Each lot will be serviced via private well and septic system.
- Six Open Space blocks, totalling 14.15 ha (34.97 ac) of land.
- One Drainage Facility block, abutting the rear yards of Lots 3 through 9, with an area of 0.75 ha (1.85 ac).
- One storm water management “Dry Pond” block, with an area of 0.72 ha (1.78 ac).
- One storm water management/Drainage Block, with an area of 0.10 ha (0.25 ac).
- One Buffer Block, with an area of 0.06ha (0.15ac).
- One public ROW (Street “A”), a cul-de-sac road that will extend the existing Robinson Road.
- Comment Response Matrix
- Draft Plan of Subdivision, dated December 10, 2020
- Azimuth Environmental Consulting, Response to Comments Made in the Comment Response Matrix, dated December 21,2020
- Functional Servicing and Stormwater Management Report, dated January 2021
- Geotechnical Investigation, dated January 2021
- Phase One Environmental Site Assessment Northeastern Portion, dated January 27, 2021
- Phase One Environmental Site Assessment Western and Southern Portions, dated January 27, 2021
- Phase Two Environmental Site Assessment Western and Southern Portions, dated January 28, 2021
- Cover Letter — Mono Rayville Resubmission, dated February 1, 2021
- Supplemental Hydrogeological Investigation, dated February 1, 2021