Lot Severance: Corner of Blind Line and 25 Sideroad
Subject Property: 426132 25 Sideroad
The owners of the subject property are proposing to sever the lands to create a new lot at the west end of the 25 Sideroad frontage. The proposed severance will have a lot width of approximately 106.68 metres (350 feet) and a lot depth of approximately 100.58 metres (330 feet). The proposed severed lot has an area of approximately 1.07 hectares (2.64 acres).
The severed lot is intended to be used primarily for residential purposes and developed for a residential detached dwelling with driveway access to 25 Sideroad.
- Letter from RA Lawyers Re: Title of Part Lot 25, Concession 3 WHS Being Part 3 on Reference Plan 7R-5449, dated January 26, 2022
- Consent Application Form, dated April 2022
- Consent Sketch, dated July 8, 2022
- Conditional Driveway Application Form, dated July 13, 2022
- Consent Application Cover Letter, dated July 26, 2022
- GSAI Planning Justification Report, dated July 2022
- Planning Report, dated October 27, 2022 [NEW]
All comments in this section were added on October 6, 2022.
- County of Dufferin: Planning Department-Development Tourism Comments, dated September 12, 2022
- County of Dufferin: Building Department Comments, dated September 14, 2022
- NVCA Comments, dated September 20, 2022
- Notice of Decision, dated November 3, 2022. Last day for appeal: November 23, 2022.
Decision: Granted with conditions.