755516 2nd Line EHS: Consent Application to Establish an Easement for Access
Subject Property: 755516 2nd Line EHS
Purpose: Establish an easement in favour of the adjacent property for the purpose of providing access.
- Survey, dated December 9, 2015
- Consent Sketch, dated November 30, 2021
- Application for Consent, dated February 9, 2022
- MHPC Cover Letter, dated February 11, 2022
- Final Planning Report, dated April 28, 2022 [NEW — Added April 22, 2022]
Notice of Decision
- Notice of Decision, dated May 3, 2022
Decision: Granted. Reasons for decision: the Committee of Adjustment determined that, based on a review and discussion of the Application and a Planning Report from the Director of Planning that this consent for an easement in perpetuity conforms to the general intent and purpose of the Mono Official Plan and Mono Zoning Bylaw.