Proposed Severance: Lot 24 & Portion of Lot 23, Concession 7 EHS
This consent application was initially submitted in 2018 and given the file number B09/18. The application was transferred to the new owners, the Campbells, when the property was sold. Jim Dyment, Municipal Planning Consultants contacted the town to re start the application process in 2022.
The proposal is to create one new lot on the subject lands. The new lot will include all of Lot 24 and a portion of Lot 23. The total new parcel size will be 44.4 ha (110 acres) with approximately 115m frontage on the maintained portion of the 7th Line. The portion of Lot 23 is included as it is an ideal location for a dwelling having minimal impact on the surrounding lands and outside the NVCA regulated area. The retained lot would be 36.5 ha (90 acres) with 600m frontage on the 7th Line.
- Planning Justification Report
- Severed Site Plan, 2015
- Consent Application, dated July 2018
- Transfer Letter, dated February 4, 2019
- NVCA Permit 2020-14533, dated June 7, 2020
- Scoped Environmental Impact Statement and Natural Heritage Study, dated October 28, 2021
- Public Works: Entrance Letter, dated April 1, 2019
- Stream Monitoring Report, dated August 23, 2019
- Letter from Municipal Planning Consultants, dated November 24, 2021
- Revised Site Plan
- Severed and Retained Land with Labels
- Letter from RJ Burnside, dated April 22, 2022
- Comments from Public Works, dated April 22, 2022
- Letter from the Rosemont District Fire Department, dated April 27, 2022
- NVCA Comments, dated April 28, 2022
- MPC Campbell Memo to Planner, dated June 6 [NEW added June 7, 2022]
- Final Planning Report, dated April 28, 2022
Notice of Decision
- Notice of Decision, dated May 3, 2022
Decision: Deferred. Reasons for decision: the Committee of Adjustment determined that, based on a review and discussion of the application, agency comments and planning report, further discussion is required related to the conditions from the Town and the comments from the NVCA.