Minor Variance: Side Yard Setback Relief for Garage
Purpose of Application
To obtain relief from Section 20(2)(e) of the Town of Mono Zoning By-law 78-1, as amended, which requires a side yard setback for garages in the Rural (A) zone of 4.58m (15ft) minimum. The applicant is seeking permission for a setback of 2.30m (7.5ft) at the front of the garage and 1.66m (5.44ft) at the rear of the garage from the side property line. This will allow for the construction of a larger garage.
Subject Property: 554243 Mono Amaranth Townline, Mono
Applicants: Ryan & Crystal Scott
The Town of Mono Committee of Adjustment will hold an online/virtual Public Meeting on
Town Hall will not be open to the public. A recorded video of the meeting will be available online.
- The Town requests any persons, (i.e., not Applicant or Town Staff or Committee Members) who wish to submit written comments on this Application, do so via email to email@example.com, at least 7 days (1 week) prior to date of the Committee Meeting.
- Persons interested in attending the meeting must contact the Planning Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-941-3599 ext 224 at least 7 days (1 week) prior to the meeting.
- If a person or public body that files an appeal of a decision of the Town of Mono Committee of Adjustment, respecting the proposal does not make written submissions to the Committee of Adjustment before it gives or refuses to give a provisional consent, the Ontario Land Tribunal (OLT) may dismiss the appeal.
- The Committee of Adjustment Decision respecting this proposal will be posted on the website noted above. If you wish to be notified of the decision you must make a written request to the Committee of Adjustment at the address noted below care of the Town of Mono Planning Department.
Comments and opinions submitted on this matter, including the author’s name, address and/or email address, become part of the public record and may be viewed by the general public, and/or published in Municipal reports, documents and/or agendas.
- Notice of Decision, dated December 1, 2021 | Last day for appeal: December 22, 2021
- Planning Report, dated November 25, 2021
- Minor Variance Application, dated October 12, 2021
- Site Plan with Drawings of Proposed Garage, dated June 23, 2021
- Notice of Public Meeting