Minor Variance for 673196 Hurontario Street (A03-21)
Purpose of the Minor Variance Application
The purpose of the Minor Variance is for obtaining relief from the side yard setback of 9.15 metres (30 feet) to 2.9 metres (9 feet, 8 inches) to allow for the construction of a storage/gym facility on the South end of the existing residence.
Applicants: Koven Padayachee / Darryl Regimbal
Subject Property: 673196 Hurontario Street
Zoning: Rural (A)
Committee of Adjustment's Review
The Committee of Adjustment will review the application for a Minor Variance for 673196 Hurontario Street (File A03-21) on
A recorded video of the meeting will be available online after the meeting.
- The Town requests any persons, (i.e., not Applicant or Town Staff or Committee Members) who wish to submit written comments on this Application, do so via email to email@example.com, at least 7 days (1 week) prior to date of the Committee Meeting.
- Persons interested in attending the meeting must contact the Planning Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-941-3599 ext. 224 at least 7 days (1 week) prior to
- If a person or public body that files an appeal of a decision of the Town of Mono Committee of Adjustment, respecting the proposed Minor Variance, does not make written submissions to the Committee of Adjustment before it gives or refuses to give a provisional consent, the Local Planning Appeals Tribunal (LPAT) may dismiss the appeal.
- The Committee of Adjustment Decision respecting this proposed Minor Variance will be posted on the website noted above. If you wish to be notified of the decision you must make a written request to the Committee of Adjustment at the address noted below ℅ Planning Department.
Comments and opinions submitted on this matter, including the author’s name, address and/or email address, become part of the public record and may be viewed by the general public, and/or published in Municipal reports, documents and/or agendas.
View Larger Map.
View on a What3Words Map:
This what3words address refers to a 3 metre square location. Go to the link or enter the 3 words into the free what3words app to find it.
- Notice of Decision (granted with conditions), dated July 29, 2021. Last day for appeal: August 25, 2021