Minor Variance: Proposed Hotel & Medical Centre
Two variances to the Zoning Bylaw (Bylaw 78-1) are being requested for the following purposes:
- Increase in the height of proposed hotel from 3 stories to 4 stories (i.e. 10.67 metres to 15.0 metres)
- Reduce on site parking from 154 parking stalls to 135 parking stalls.
- 2715502 Ontario Inc.
- MHBC Planning (c/o Kory Chishom)
East Part Lot 5 Concession 2 WHS RP 7R6117 Part 1
Committee of Adjustment (COA) Notice of Public Meeting
Town of Mono COA will hold an Electronic Virtual / On-Line Public Meeting. Town Hall will not be open to the public. Any person or agency may participate in the meeting and/or make written submission either in support of, or in opposition to, the proposed application. Written comments must be submitted to the Town prior to the Virtual Electronic Public Meeting. The Meeting is being held virtually under current Provincial COVID protocols, so that Committee can consider this Application for a Minor Variance.
Minor Variance File Number A02-21 will be heard by COA on
A video of the meeting will be available online after the meeting.
Additional Information can be obtained from the Planning Department:
- To comply with Provincial COVID measures, the Town requests any persons, (i.e., not Applicant or Town Staff or Committee Members) who wish to submit written comments on this Application, do so through email to email@example.com, at least 5 business days prior to date of the Committee Meeting.
- Persons interested in attending the meeting must contact Susan Pottle, Planning Assistant, at least 48 business hours prior to the meeting.
- If a person or public body that files an appeal of a decision of the Town of Mono Committee of Adjustment, respecting the proposed Minor Variance, does not make written submissions to the Committee of Adjustment before it gives or refuses to give a provisional consent, the Local Planning Appeals Tribunal (LPAT) may dismiss the appeal.
- The Committee of Adjustment Decision respecting this proposed Minor Variance will be posted on the website noted above. If you wish to be notified of the decision you must make a written request to the Committee of Adjustment at the address noted below c/o Planning Department.
Comments and opinions submitted on this matter, including the author’s name, address and/or email address, become part of the public record and may be viewed by the general public, and/or published in Municipal reports, documents and/or agendas.
This what3words address refers to a 3 metre square location. Press the link or enter the 3 words into the free what3words app to find it.
View larger map
- MHBC Cover Letter: Application for Minor Variance Proposed Commercial Development (Hotel & Medical Centre), dated February 12, 2021
- MHBC Planning Justification Letter, dated February 12, 2021
- Hotel & Medical Centre Parking Justification Study, dated October 2020
- Site Plan, dated October 2019
- Shadow Studies, dated October 2019
- Letter of Intent to Practice at Medical Centre