Minor Variance, Mono Amaranth Town Line A01/21
Applicants: Kassandra & Zachary Cousineau
Subject Property: 554481 Mono Amaranth Town Line, Town of Mono
Purpose of Consent
To seek permission for a reduced front yard setback, from the required 19.82 metres to no less than 17.09 metres, for construction of a covered porch to be attached to an existing residence as well as legalize the deficient front yard setback of the existing house and deficient interior side yard setback of the existing shed. Both are legal non-conforming as they were built prior to Zoning Bylaw 78-1.
Committee of Adjustment Public Meeting
The Committee of Adjustment (COA) will hold an Electronic Virtual / On-Line Public Meeting. Town Hall will not be open to the public. Any person or agency may participate in the meeting and/or make written submission either in support of, or in opposition to, the proposed application. Written comments must be submitted to the Town prior to the Virtual Electronic Public Meeting. The Meeting is being held virtually under current Provincial COVID protocols, so that Committee can consider the application for Minor Variance.
The application will be heard by the Committee of Adjustment on
A recorded video of the meeting will be available online after the meeting.
To comply with Provincial COVID measures, the Town requests any persons, (i.e., not Applicant or Town Staff or Committee Members) who wish to submit written comments on this Application, do so through email to Planning@townofmono.com, at least 5 business days prior to date of the Committee Meeting.
View Larger Map
- Planning Report prepared for the Committee of Adjustment Meeting on March 30, 2021
- Application for Minor Variance, dated February 21, 2021
- Site Plan, dated September 8, 2020
- Committee of Adjustment Public Meeting Agenda for March 30, 2021
- Basement Floor Plan, dated September 8, 2020
- Main Floor Plan and Sections, dated September 8, 2020
- Second Floor Plan and Section, dated September 8, 2020
- Elevations, dated September 8, 2020
- Sections (Drawing Number A5), dated September 8, 2020
- Sections (Drawing Number A6), dated September 8, 2020
- Septic Drawings
- Original Septic Permit, dated August 9, 1971