Proposed Micro Brewery
Dated: February 3, 2020
The Town has received a Zoning Bylaw Amendment (ZBA) application with respect to the subject property to facilitate the development of a small-scale micro-brewery, as an on-farm diversified use. The ZBA seeks to rezone a portion of the Subject Property from the Rural (A) Zone to a Special Rural Exception (A-XX) Zone, to permit the micro-brewery and establish a site zone standard to implement the proposed use.
The subject property is located at the northwest corner of Mono Centre Road and 5th Line. It has a lot area of approximately 21.50 hectares (53 acres) and frontage of approximately 360 metres (1,181 feet). The subject property presently includes a residential dwelling and free-standing shed. A large portion of the front yard contains a conifer woodlot that is intersected by the driveway leading to the house. Surrounding land uses include rural residential and farm operations.
View Larger Map
- Concept Site Plan - Drawing A - 100 + Zoning Bylaw standards, Gerrits Engineering
- Planning Justification Report (PJR) (December 2019)
- Draft Zoning Bylaw Amendment (text) (December 24th, 2019)
- Draft Zoning Bylaw Amendment Schedule (map) (December 24th, 2019)
- Preliminary Hydrogeological Assessment, Cambium Geo-Scientists (December 16th / 2019)
- Water Taking Assessment Letter, Gerrits Engineering (September 24th / 2019)
- Noise Impact Assessment Letter, Gerrits Engineering (December 16th / 2019)
- Aroma (odour) Impact Assessment Letter, Gerrits Engineering (December 16th / 2019)
- Traffic & Parking Impact Assessment Letter, JD Engineering (December 19th/ 2019)