Well Water Survey | Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health (WDGPH) and the University of Guelph are inviting anyone who uses a private drinking water well to complete a survey so Public Health can improve our well water testing services.
What Does Participation Involve?
The survey will take about 5‑7 minutes to complete. You can also pick up a paper copy of the survey at any of our water sampling bottle pick up locations.
Eligibility to Participate
You must own or live on a property that is serviced by a private drinking water well, be willing to provide your address and be eighteen years old or older to fill out this survey. You are asked for your address because it will be used to link your survey answers to any testing results obtained through the well water testing service offered through Public Health. If your name appears with any water testing results, your name will be removed from the water testing result before the survey responses are linked to the water testing results. You are not asked to provide your name in this survey. Addresses or other identifying information will not be included in any report.
The final report will be posted for community members and partners on the WDG Public Health website. Findings may be presented to the WDG Public Health Board of Health, published, presented at conferences or to other health units or municipalities. You will not be identified in the report. Direct quotes will be used only if they do not identify you.
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey