Mono volunteers were back on the trails once again last Friday (September 24, 2021). As part of their ongoing commitment to assist with the removal of dead ash trees in Monora Park the volunteers worked steadily throughout the morning to clear the trails of fallen debris that came down during the felling of the ash trees. In appreciation, a delicious chili lunch prepared by Councillor Martin was waiting for them at noon. The Town of Mono is tremendously grateful for the dedication and the assistance given by these volunteers in the Monora trails project.
Volunteer Appreciation: Removal of Dead Ash Trees in Monora Park
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
No items found.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Add Second Player
Add Another Player (2)
Add Third Player
Add Another Player (3)
September 29, 2021
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey