Tree Orders Now Available
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
As of December 1st, you can now place your order for the Heritage Tree & Seedling program online. The Heritage Tree Program is only open to residents of the Town of Mono.
All tree orders must be placed by Friday, February 15, 2019. Pickup date will be Saturday, May 4, 2019 from 8:30am - noon.
The Town warrants that the trees are healthy on the specified pickup date. There is no warranty beyond this date.
Availability of Tree Species
Due to shortages of supply of some species, we may not be able to completely fill large orders for some species. Orders may be reduced in an effort to try to accommodate all residents. You will be notified if we are unable to complete your order.
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey