Statutory Public Meeting | Amendment to Zoning Bylaw 78-1
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
Application ZBA 2019-01
Powerhouse Properties LTD.
207197 Highway 9 Mono
Part of the west half of lot 1, Concession 2 EHS
1.21 hectares (2.99 acres)
Take notice that the Corporation of the Town of Mono received Application for a site-specific Zoning Bylaw Amendment, which was deemed “complete” by Council on January 22, 2019, in relation to the lands set out above, hereinafter referred to as the “subject lands”.
Purpose and Effect of the Application
To amend the portion of Highway Commercial (CH) Zone in Zoning Bylaw 78-1 that currently applies to the subject lands to Special Highway Commercial – 6 (CH-6) to add “Commercial Self Storage Facility” as a permitted use.
Statutory Public Council Meeting
March 12th, 2019 at 7:30pm
The meeting will be held at the Town of Mono Council Chambers (347209 Mono Centre Road). Any person or agency may attend this Meeting and/or make written or verbal submissions either in support of, or in opposition to, the proposed Application. Whenever possible, written comments should be submitted to the Town prior to the Public Meeting.
If you wish to be notified of the Town Council Decision on this Application, you must make a written request to the Clerk of the Town of Mono. If a person or public body would otherwise have an ability to appeal the decision of Town of Mono Council to the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal but the person or public body does not make oral submissions at a public meeting or make written submissions to the Town of Mono before the Bylaw is passed, the person or public body is not entitled to appeal the decision. If a person or public body does not make oral submissions at a public meeting or make written submissions to the Town of Mono before the Bylaw is passed, the person or public body may not be added as a party to the hearing of an appeal before the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal unless, in the opinion of the Tribunal, there are reasonable grounds to do so.
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey