Is your business Ready to Re-Open?
We are here to help!
Join the group of businesses who have already become Ready to Re-Open inDufferin by participating in this simple and free program!
Learn from Workforce Safety Prevention Services, local law professionals and Public Health about the current status of the pandemic, and how your business should be responding.
What does your business receive for your participation in this program?
- Feature in inDufferin social media marketing campaign
- Have access to the Ready to Re-Open inDufferin logo to use on your website, social media and other promotional materials
- Display a Ready to Re-Open inDufferin window decal and pledge poster for your storefront window
- Access to the Ready to Re-Open inDufferin Toolkit and sector-specific guidance documents
- Increased customer confidence in entering your facility
How do you participate?
- Attend one of the 1 hour webinars below:
Monday July 13th,10:00-11:00 am
Thursday July 16th, 7:00-8:00 pm
Monday July 20th, 10:00-11:00 am
Monday July 27th, 10:00-11:00 am
(Business owners can assign a representative to participate on behalf of the business)
- Take the pledge! Pledge that you will continue to provide a safe environment for your staff and customers by following the latest industry and government standards
* Note - If you are unable to attend any of the scheduled sessions, but are interested in participating in the program please email: firstname.lastname@example.org