Public Works Notice: Hydro One Planned Forestry Work
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
Hydro One is scheduled to complete vegetation maintenance on the right-of-way in your communities indicated on the maps on this page in 2019.
Hydro One performs routine maintenance to ensure the safety and reliability of our power lines. This work is essential to prevent unnecessary service interruptions, allow easy and safe access for our crews to perform emergency repairs on the power lines and to keep the right-of-way safe for public use.
The work on the right-of-way in these communities will include the removal of incompatible vegetation, including brush (vegetation less than four inches in diameter) and dead, diseased or hazardous trees. Vegetation that requires removal will be marked with orange paint/tape and the vegetation that requires trimming will be marked with blue paint/tape.If trees are removed from your property, all wood will be left on-site. In areas where there is a higher density of brush, mechanical equipment may be used.
If you have any questions regarding the planned work, please contact Tim Stever at 519-476-3925 or by email at Tim.Stever@HydroOne.com.
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey