The Community Safety Task Force has a survey that is running to gather information to inform policy development pertaining to policing services within the Town of Mono.
- Opening Remarks - Deputy Mayor John Creelman
- Presentation on current OPP policing contract - Mike Walker, Chair - Town of Mono Police Service Committee
- Presentation on Traffic Counts and Speeding Statistics - Councillor Fred Nix
- Presentation on Policing Enhancement Opportunities - OPP
- Public Questions and Comments
How Else to Get Involved
There are instructions on the Community Safety Task Force page about contacting the Transportation Minister, her staff, and the MPP of Dufferin-Caldeon.
You can also take the Police Services Survey, whether you are able to attend the public meeting or not, please take the survey and share your stories, thoughts, or opionions about the level of police services in Mono.