Dufferin Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) is taking a proactive approach when it comes to addressing the ever-evolving issue of frauds and scams in our community by offering a free virtual lunch and learn session presented by the OPP Serious Fraud Office and the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre.
Knowledge is power. All consumers can take basic steps to better protect themselves from becoming a victim of fraud.
Join us for a virtual Lunch & Learn session to learn:
- how to recognize fraud
- how to protect yourself and loved ones from becoming victims
- how COVID has given criminals a new way to exploit victims
- about most "popular" scams
- Provincial Constables Lisa Cruz and Erin Fraser of the Serious Fraud Office
- Senior Analyst, Jeff Thomson of the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre
Date, Time, Location
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
RSVP by emailing Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org