Effective July 12, 2020, extended Double Up Days will end, and the County will return to the one untagged bag limit for weekly garbage pick-up. $2 bag tags can be purchased for any additional garbage bags/containers. You can find a list of locations where bag tags can be purchased is available online (you may want to contact the locations for operational status, hours, or procedures). For more information, please contact Dufferin Waste at 519-941-2816, x2620 or email@example.com.
Waste Collection Returns to One Bag Limit
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
No items found.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Add Second Player
Add Another Player (2)
Add Third Player
Add Another Player (3)
July 10, 2020
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey