Notice of 2019 Budget Consideration
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
Take notice that the Council of the Town of Mono will be considering their draft 2019 Budget on February 20 at 9:30am in the Council Chambers at the Town of Mono municipal office.
Inititally scheduled for the February 12th meeting, this meeting was cancelled due to inclement weather.
Council will entertain questions and provide the opportunity for public input during the Council meeting. Council’s draft 2019 Budget proposes a 2.2% inflationary increase. The budget is available for viewing online:
If you have any questions regarding the 2019 Budget or if you wish to provide written comments, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This notice is given by Les J. Halucha, Town Treasurer.
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey