Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
Reduced loads are in effect as of Saturday, March 9, 2019 until further notice. The load restriction period typically occurs until May 15th, each year.
Reduced load limit vehicles to 5 tonnes per axle on all Town of Mono roads, as per Municipal By-law #2006-09 and The Highway Traffic Act. These restrictions may be removed if road and weather conditions improve.
For updates to this notice, please check the Town's website periodically or subscribe to our web notifications.
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey