Hwy 10 Road Construction
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
The Ministry of Transportation (MTO) has commenced construction on Hwy 10 which is expected to continue through to the Fall of 2019. The work consists of grading, drainage, granular base & paving.
There will be lane closures throughout the construction area during most of the work.
Construction operations shall be carried out in such a manner as to maximize safety and minimize disruption to traffic flow and operation. Construction noise levels will be based upon a variety of factors such as time and location of operation, size and concurrent use of equipment and staging of construction. Standard noise mitigation measures pertaining to equipment maintenance and operation have been implemented as part of the contract package. The measures in place shall prevent unnecessary noise and restrict the idling of equipment.
The contractor AECON Infrastructure or the Contract Administrator representing the Ministry of Transportation can be reached at the following locations and/or phone numbers:
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey