This position, reporting to the Director of Planning, is responsible for administrative functions and duties associated with the Planning Department, which includes:
- Planning Act applications administrative support
- Provincial policy matters
- Municipal Bylaw enforcement administrative support
- GIS administrative support for Planning Department
- Counter, telephone and general planning email enquiries
- Secretary / Treasurer to Committee of Adjustment
- Administrative support for Planning Committee / Steering Committees / Advisory Committees
Minimum Education Requirements:
Community College Diploma (2-year or 3-year program) related to:
Municipal administration and / or Planning Technician
- Five years of planning and administrative experience in a municipal planning department role or private planning practice.
- Provincial land use planning legislation and policies, municipal planning documents, such as Official Plan and Zoning Bylaws and Committee of Adjustment, would be an asset.
We will be accepting applications for this position until April 9, 2020 at 4:15 pm.