On June 25, 2021, the flags at all of Town of Mono's facilities were lowered to half mast. The flags are at half mast to acknowledge the recent discovery of hundreds of unmarked graves near the former Marieval Indian Residential School in eastern Saskatchewan. Flags had recently been lowered to honour the 215 children whose remains were discovered at the Kamloops Indian Residential School.
Flags at Half Mast
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
No items found.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Add Second Player
Add Another Player (2)
Add Third Player
Add Another Player (3)
June 25, 2021
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey