CVC is currently bringing back staff and readying parks and trails so when they reopen, visitors can once again enjoy all the physical and mental health benefits of being in nature.
CVC preparations include:
- Checking nearly 100 kilometres of trails for hazards and safety concerns.
- Removing the closure barriers (barricades) from 76 locations.
- Preparing operations across the system for safe social distancing.
- Changing park signage.
- Performing enhanced maintenance and cleaning operations.
- Ensuring vendor support with services such as garbage pick-up.
- Coordinating changing parks status with municipal partner authorities (police, by-law) and other land management agencies.
CVC is committed to safety at all their properties. We look forward to welcoming you back to our parks as soon as it is safe to do so.
Until then, no members of the public, including Conservation Parks members, may use or enter CVC conservation area grounds or trails. Please obey all posted notices, parking signs and locked gates. Staff continue to enforce the closures.
For updates, please check CVC's COVID-19 Parks FAQ.