Applications Open: Cannabis Education Task Force
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
The Town of Mono has established a Cannabis Education Task Force. The mandate of the task force is to prepare recommendations for Council with respect to establishing an education and awareness program regarding the use of cannabis. The task force will examine the content and how best to deliver it.
The task force will ideally include representation from both youth and teachers as it will be expected to develop materials aimed at adults and youth.
Applications for this task force are being accepted until 4 pm on April 4th, 2019.
If the form below does not load, you can also apply on our Council, Committees, and Task Forces page. You will be directed to this page if you are browsing on a phone or smaller browser.
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey