The Town of Mono's Recreation Advisory Committee (RAC) has created Mono Family Bingo. Do you think you can complete a vertical line, diagonal line, or horizontal line? How about completing the whole card? There's a twist. Instead of marking BINGO numbers that are called, you and your family will have to complete an activity to mark off the square. To call BINGO when you have completed a line or the card, you will have to email RAC with pictures showing that you completed the activity. Share your pictures online with hashtag MonoBingo (#MonoBingo) on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You will be entered into the draw for every line you can do. There will be 2 Bingo Cards but lots of opportunities to get entered into a draw.
- Card Number 1: You can complete the activities on this card from Monday, February 8 at 9 am until February 22 at 9 am.
We will make draws for 4 prizes on February 16 and February 22, just after 9 am.
- Card Number 2: You can complete the activities on this card from February 22 after 10 am until March 8 at 9 am.
Draws for the second card will take place on Monday, March 1 and Monday, March 8
One grand prize will be issued for each bingo card. The prize will be awarded to the family who is the first to complete a card and submit all the photos from the activity to RAC@townofmono.com.
Grand prices winners can choose from one of the following:
- Island Lake Conservation Family & Freinds Membership
- Mono Tennis Club Family Membership
- Mono Nordic Ski Club Family Membership
Entering the BINGO Draw
To enter, a resident/ratepayer of Mono who is 18 or older must enter the draw by sending an email to RAC@townofmono.com with the subject line: Mono Bingo Challenge. Attached to the email must be images of your completing the challenges that form your line, along with your name, address, phone number, and email address where we can contact you if you win. Please include all your pictures in one email (you can attach a Zip file, Dropbox or WeTransfer links).
Once we have received your entry and have verified the activity has been completed, we will send you a confirmation email that we successfully received your entry and that you have been entered into the weekly draw.
- Participants in Mono BINGO must be a resident/ratepayer to enter
- Entrants must be 18 or older
- Mono staff and members of the Recreation Advisory Committee and their immediate family members are not able to enter the contest
- Entrants must submit the photos of the activity completion while the Bingo Card is still active.