Applications Open: Community Safety Task Force
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
The Town of Mono has established a task force on community safety. The task force will address such issues as traffic enforcement and property security. It expects to meet once in late February and convene a meeting in March to seek public opinion. A further meeting will probably be required to finalize a report.
We are seeking applications from Mono residents to serve on the task force along with two members of Council and our Police Services Board. Please provide a resume and indicate whether your focus is likely to be on road safety or property and personal security.
The above link will open in a new tab. Click "APPLY FOR VACANT POSITION" and fill out the information that pops up.
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey