Curbside battery collection will take place during the week of March 15-18, 2021. Residets can place single-use, rechargeable, and dry cell batteries at the curb for recycling on their collection day. Residents should receive their battery bag in the mail about two weeks prior to the collection week. Please remember to cover 9 volt battery terminals with masking tape.
Curbside Battery Collection March 15-18, 2021
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
No items found.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Add Second Player
Add Another Player (2)
Add Third Player
Add Another Player (3)
March 1, 2021
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey