With the Victoria Day long weekend approaching, the Town would like to remind residents that the lighting/discharging of fireworks is not permitted on municipal lands. This includes our parks. For more information, please review our bylaw on the terms and conditions for using our municipal lands and parks (Bylaw 95-16).
Reminder: Fireworks Not Permitted on Municipal Lands
Town of Mono's
Wine & Paint
No items found.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Add Second Player
Add Another Player (2)
Add Third Player
Add Another Player (3)
May 18, 2021
- A1.0 Site Plan - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.0 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- A3.1 Elevations - Powerhouse Self-Storage | Jan. 25, 2019
- Final Planning Justification Report | January 2019
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L1 Layout
- HWY 9 Landscape Plan L2 Details
- Powerhouse - Concept Elevations | Dec. 10, 2018
- Scoped EIS | January 2019
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre In
- Site Plan Truck Manoeuvre Out
- Site Servicing Grading, SWM & Erosion Sediment Control Plan
- Stormwater Management & Functional Servicing Report | Jan. 10, 2019
- Topographic Survey