- September 7 from 8am-3pm
Grand Valley Works Yard (56 Main Street N., Grand Valley)
- September 28 from 8am-3pm
Primrose Operations Centre (635666 Hwy 10, Mono)
- October 26 from 8am-3pm
- Orangeville Operations Centre (500 C Line, Orangeville)
All materials should be left in the original container or labelled to allow easy identification of the contents.
Examples of Acceptable Hazardous Wastes
- Automotive containers, fluids, & batteries (e.g., antifreeze, gasoline, motor oil & filters)
- Household chemicals & cleaning products (e.g., aerosols, bleach, paints, pool chemicals, rat poison, solvents & cleaners)
- Other household items (e.g., fluorescent tubes & compact fluorescent (CFL) bulbs, lighters & lighter fluid, propane cylinders, nail polish remover, batteries)
- Lawn & garden products (e.g., fertilizer, pesticides & herbicides)
- Health products (e.g., pharmaceuticals, expired medications, vitamins, sharps & syringes in a rigid & sealed container)
- Audio equipment (e.g., radios, audio players (MP3 players), recorders, turntables, speakers, amplifiers, etc.
- Cameras and camcorders (e.g., digital & analog cameras, lenses, flashes, charges)
- Computers and computer parts (e.g., laptops, tablets, monitors, printers, scanners, and peripherals/accessories)
- Electrical household items (e.g., Christmas lights, lamps, fans, alarm clocks, digital frames, typewriters, hair dryers, straighteners, electric toothbrushes)
- Electric tools (e.g., Power tools, electric hedge trimmers, electric leaf blowers, electric lawn mowers, vacuums)
- Home entertainment equipment (e.g., televisions, receivers, video game consoles, video projects, VHS/DVD players & recorders)
- Phones and communication devices (e.g., cell phones, smart phones, pagers, telephones, answering machines)
- Small applicances (e.g., microwaves, toasters, coffee machines, blenders, coffee grinders, shredders)
- No waste from industrial, commercial, or institutional sources (household waste only)
- No white goods (e.g., refrigerators, washers & dryers, air conditioners, or dehumidifers).
- Unidentified/unknown materials will not be accepted (e.g., drums of material will not be accepted. Please safely place materials into smaller containers, if required)