Headwaters Trails Summit
Our communities are growing and we need to grow our trails too. Recreation and outdoor spaces are vital to what makes us healthy. It's about Community Well-Being!
Headwaters Communities in Action is hosting a Trails Summit at Monora Park on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. The Summit will be an opportunity for stakeholders, interested groups, businesses and residents to come together to discuss and learn about all things Trail in Headwaters.
Topics of discussion include:
- Rail Trail Development
- Dufferin County Active Transportation and Trails plan
- Regional Trail Committee Discussion
- Economic Impact of Trail Development
- Developing Interpretive Signage
- Headwaters Trails Connectivity
For more information and to register, go to headwaterscommunities.org.