Hills of Headwaters Tourism
The Hills of Headwaters Tourism Association is a regional, membership-based, non-profit organization with a mandate to facilitate the development and promotion of the Headwaters region as a tourism destination. And works collaboratively in conjunction with various groups, associations, and municipal partners throughout the area, to help promote the quality of life in the Hills of Headwaters.
Tourism services provided for members:
- Brochure distribution at approximately 45 locations throughout the Hills of Headwaters
- Collaborative marketing via annual visitors guide and map
- Electronic communication tools for members to promote their businesses and events
- Seasonal e-newsletter promoting tourism in the area
- www.thehillsofheadwaters.com web site with member profiles, events calendar, photo galleries, local directories, articles and newsworthy stories about our community
The Town of Mono is a municipal partner of the Hills of Headwaters Tourism Association. We participate by providing funding and speak our voice by sitting on the board of directors.