2016 Mono On A Bike
Back for its 5th year, Mono On A Bike is on Saturday September 10th, 2016.
The ride starts and finishes at Mono Community Centre. Focusing on unpaved roads and trails, Mono On A Bike is suitable for mountain and hybrid-type bikes. Ranging from 7.5 km to 30 km there is a course for all ages and skill levels.
- » Register online at Zone4.ca.
Save with Early Bird registrations until August 22nd. Price includes lunch, t-shirt & draw prizes.
» There are four routes:
- 7.5km » Perfect for kids 5-10 years, and their parents too!
- 15km Recreational (twice around the 7.5km) » for the casual rider, with no hills
- 15km Advanced » for the avid cyclist that is more technical and with some hills
- 30km » for the dedicated cyclist that is more technical and with several longer hills
- Route Maps
- Bike helmets are mandatory for all riders
30 km Route, View all routes
A visually stunning bike tour through the rolling hills of the Niagara Escarpment.
Follow MOAB on Facebook
Sponsored by the Town of Mono