2015 Mono On A Bike
Saturday September 19th, 2015
Set this date aside for Mono’s 4th Annual Biking Tour Day. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the Niagara Escarpment on one of the designated routes through Mono’s picturesque countryside. Varying tour lengths make this a perfect day for everyone from the dedicated bike rider to the casual family rider.
- Town of Mono
- Suitable for mountain/hybrid bikes with routes ranging from 7½ km to 30 km.
- Starts and finishes at Mono Community Centre. The routes contain a combination off-road trails in Mono Cliffs Provincial Park and Dufferin Forest and gravel roads in the Town of Mono.
- There are four routes:
- 7.5km* For kids 5-10 years » parents can ride free with their children - kids get free BBQ lunch and T-shirt
- 15km Recreational (twice around the 7.5km) » for the casual rider, with no hills
- 15km Advanced » for the avid cyclist that is more technical and with some hills
- 30km » for the dedicated cyclist that is more technical and with several longer hills
- Route Maps
- Bike helmets are mandatory for all riders
* Parents ride free with their children (age 5-10 years old) on the 7.5 km route.
Register online at zone4.ca
|To Sep 5th||Sep 6 - 16|
|Kids (5-10 years old)||$10||$15|
|Last day for online registration is September 16th
Limited registrations will be available on the day of the event between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. at $40 per rider payable by cash or cheque only (payable to the Town of Mono).
Price includes registration, refreshments and a BBQ lunch. T-shirts will be given to the first 100 paid registrants.
Mono Community Centre
The organizers of Mono On A Bike are looking for volunteers to help out on the day of the event. Anyone interested in helping out, please contact Kim Perryman.
A visually stunning bike tour through the rolling hills of the Niagara Escarpment.
Follow MOAB on Facebook
Sponsored by the Town of Mono